Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SMKSM Carnival 2012

Woootz :D back to Saturday 30/6 - smk Seri Mutiara Carnival 2012 :D



ARE YOU READY to PARTY ? :D 
I AM !!!!!!! SMK Seri Mutiara , HERE I COME :3 


Mutiara baby :D my first secondary school  > < i miss there so much :( 
So every year , i will go back to see my babies :3 alot of them changed > < or some still the same :D
Carnival day :) wanted to bring my baby along , but he got work , so too bad :( i went alone :D
 just wish i can stay longer , enjoy chit chat-ing wit them  :) 

So there are some picture of my friend performance :) they are GREAT ! 

Norman and Rex with BEATBOX ! ♥ 
yeng weih > < love their electronic sound :) 


Too many performance > < cant really show them all :O but this cought all the attention :D 
Zentson and Yen Leng group :D they dance so perfectly 


LOVE THEIR DANCE 


and this group also :) watch their video > < they dance Wonder Girls - Like This and everyone famous song Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
Which look so hyper and alike :) bravo bravo 
i love the way they dance Like This , so perfect :3


I really dont want to leave that time > < but i got things to do :( so sorry :O 
i will catch up with you guys when i got time :3


xoxo reshain and lovely old friends 

2 comments: