Saturday, March 10, 2012

LONG SAD POST :(((((

Why does it have to be like this - - ? :'(((


FUCK MY LIFE 

no freedom , no life , only Disapointment , and only anger

Been so UNLUCKY since Monday - Yesterday 
MON , TUES , WED , THURS , FRI , SAT 
WTF , everyday also got problem 

MON , went to make the TOUCH & GO card , with my picture on it
it cost RM20 , acctually i think its Okay la :X
BUT 
my parents , they think its expensive blah blah blah
and i got scolded for this MINI problem 
My friend also made it , #NOTFAIR

TUES , my dad came back 
council me about the Card stuff , said i didnt RESPECT my mom 
because i went to do it without my mom permision 
COME ON ! i'm not a small girl anymore 
i want to have a little LIFE here



WED , early in the morning at school , before class starts 
i with a 2 friends went to MC D  to have breakfast ,
i thought we will make it back in TIME
but we lost time :(
WENT BACK LATE 
teacher took my bag - -
BIG PROBLEM because she knows i'm not in her class
then call mom , demerit
BLAH BLAH BLAH 

life seems so suck that time

went home , been LECTURE again by DAD and MOM of course

PLUS !!!
the school punish us to wash TOILET 
WHOLE DAY ?!? WTH
from 8 - 1.05 



Then , THURS , my mom went to school , 
meet the teacher , talk about stuff 
FUCK ! :( 
i made up a lie , to hide the truth from my parents 
but she went to meet the teacher , i know everything is OVER 

But i still stay strong , atleast i know my Dear was there with me 
went out with him after school 
feel so down , but when i see him , i will smile 
even though its a smile without energy 
:')  a smile with tears 
but i still smile , i'm Clare . . .

FRI , been ask to sign a demerit paper ,
minus 5 marks for "ponteng school"
but after that , i kena again 
THE PICTURE ON FACEBOOK
ask me to give rm100 for the picture 
because i bring phone to school . . . .
i know i know ,  WTF 

SAT , went back school to paint wall or something
but Fiona said she dont want to go in 
so we went to had breakfast 
after that she went to colour her tattoo ,
we went with her 
i told my mom i will be back at 4
she ask why , i said Librarian stuff  -i lied again-
actually after that we suppose to go sg Wang ,
i wanna meet my dear 
but been caught AGAIN , but this time WITH MAKE UP ON !
she is so ANTI with make up :( 
been scold all the way HOME

punish me , grounded for the whole week 
i cannot go out :(

you say ,HOW MY LIFE NOT SUCK ? :( 
small problem made into big problem 
and now my LIFE is a messs

when i cried , whose there for me ?
when i have problem , whose there for me ?
when i need someone , WHOSE THERE FOR ME ?

NO ONE !!! :((

我需要的安慰 在那里?
我需要的拥抱 在那里?
当我哭的时候 我需要一个人来安慰 那个人在哪里?
我孤单的时候 需要人陪  那个人在那里?

当我需要":你"的时候 你在哪里?

连"你"也慢慢不管我了 , 我还要活吗?

可是我昨天问你: "宝贝爱我吗? "
你说: "当然爱啊~" 
因为有你这句话 . . .
我信你 
所以一直"笑"下去  虽然辛苦但我可以






你要知道我心里只有你 . . . 杨伟文



-DOMO.CLARE-

2 comments:

  1. Ga yao laa! ! ;))) God bless u ><""

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha > < you bless me also can ady :PP THANKIEW > < I WILL GA YAO !!! :D

    ReplyDelete