Saturday, March 3, 2012

Study :X

STUDY STUDY STUDY > < fail jor ekonomi but cannot fail Account !!!! :O


Yesterday , Went Chatime to study with Fiona Qian aka FenFen ! :D 
stupid Account :( me and her also dunno wan read what :X
mess up ady - -
then we keep take picture and laugh laugh laugh :PP
I LOVE BEING WITH HER :DDD



Shapoh FenFen and my dear friends expecially Sook Mun :C exam good luck arh > <
Clare support you :)

sien untill. . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . but, see she sooooooo CUTE > <


I HEART YOU Baby :DDD 

i miss him :O seriously miss him :X
just three days before i meet with him , and now i miss him so much
its like a week has already pass 
feel empty 
where are you my dear ? :C
Miss Me ? > <



You're the reason i smile C:
i love you my babes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment