Saturday, March 17, 2012

Its Saturday and i haven't started my holiday :((

i woke up with a smile every morning :)



Everytime i woke up ,
i will see a warm morning message from him
look around , and it remind me alot about Him :D 
the BED , its full with him :3 I MISS HIM :((

school start and i can only meet him once a week 
i wish we had more time together . .. .

NO MONDAY PLEASE > <  
i dont want assembly , i dont want to see pn.Teoh
after what all those happen /.\
pray for me . . . i really HOPE nothing happen ady 
NOW , in front of those teacher , i am a bad girl
and they keep say that Fiona teach me how to be bad :(
SHE IS INNOCENT !!
stop talking bad about her :(  I DON'T LIKE  凸 

What should i do if the teacher ask for rm100 ?
HONESTLY i dont have rm100 :((

What should i do ?? 
FUCK 
i hate this . . . .. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment