Friday, March 2, 2012

1/3 - 2nd month together :D

29/2 *once a four year :D spend my night talking on the phone with him > <


i love him with all my heart :D
29 Feb , our 60 Days :3
i love you , yong woei wen



1/3/2012 
he waited for me outside of the school , as usual
but this time alot of poeple notice use standing close together 
i can feel eyes on me :PP
but i am proud i have a boyfriend like him :D 

i think about him everytime every second
i'm so scared that one day he will leave me alone
i wrote alot alot of nonsense when i'm in tuition :(
I MISS HIM ALOT

手牵手走到永远去
永远在我身边, 好吗 ?
为了你 , 我什么都愿意 > <
你问我 , 爱你什么啊 ?
不懂了
就是爱上你的一切
做我的未来. .  做我的永远 . .  好吗 ?

宝贝我爱你



1 comment:

  1. Aiyaaaa , My Clare PakTor Already Worhhhhhhh ;)
    Be Sweet Yarhh 、 Dearest 。 ♥

    ILoveYou and IMissYou , Dearr x))

    ReplyDelete