Monday, December 5, 2011

i love you like a love song :(

i miss him :((
its been awhile since he ever really talk to me 
:((


What is love actually ??
it makes me cry 
it makes me feel so down 
it makes me feel like i'm not perfect enough for him 

i cried  ,i really cried 
:'(((
who am i to him ? what am i to him ?
i'm confuse , i miss him

come back , not ?
SO
i'll just move on :DD  and start a new life :D
thats me CLARE :D

Tired and will move on ,wish me luck 
:)))
i'm just a normal girl
which can't read your thoughts  ,so you have to tell me
what are you guys thinking ?
but is okay if you don't want to , i don't mind 
:((

STAY STRONG ALWAYS


i fall in love with you once
and now let me forget you forever
I'LL LET GO ,I'LL FORGET YOU  , AND MOVE ON

i'll wake up reminding myself
thats is not wrong 
to be not perfect
:D i'm just me

No comments:

Post a Comment