Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye 2011 :')) ♥

i will miss you 2011 :')) i will miss him
i will rmb those memories , i wont forget :'D


if you see properly
i'm crying :') its for the end of 2011
and i dont want to go to form4 :(
i'm not ready >:O
those subject freak me out :(
i'm going to 4AH next year 
gonna sit with Sook Mun
(she's a lovely girl :D fun to play with , i will enjoy sitting with her)

time flies so fast
i miss those time in form3 
HEY , 3Q  :)
don't forget me i beg you > <
i wont forget each and one of you  :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS

if i know it will end like this
i will pretend that its a Dream
a nice dream MR.G 
beautiful nightmare 


2012 hope to be a good year for me
i wanna be pretty > < haha :)
i wan to be perfect :D
i will try my very BEST :)

2012 , HOPE ITS A GOOD YEAR 
CHEERS


No comments:

Post a Comment