Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday :DD

Dec start and a few more day to PMR RESULT :((


Clare is BACKKKKKKKK > < ♥ 
Hows ya holiday :))
mine suck :((
mom dun let me go work
then go out also cannot 
all i can do is stay at that freaking house
do NOTHING
:((


Check the fridge and lets see > <
BEEEEEER 
:)))
YUMMMY 
i'll get drunk > <
since i'm at home :O
i don't mind get drunk 
:PP
♥ 


Yess thats my sis :(( 
bad girl huh > <



and yes :(( thats me :O



CHEEERSSSSSSS :))



Her carlsberg and my guinness :))


Then next day i went Roller with Jia Jing
@Sg Wang
drop alot :((
here pain there pain 
haih 
wanted to go find him but 
. . . .
NEVERMIND :((
i think i saw him
but he say isn't him
so
i saw wrong ppl :((
still
i miss him ♥ alot 
even though he treat me cold

Then we went @elianto buy
nail polish :))
bought light pink > <
SEE :O
nice ??




I polish my nail xDD


Yeah sorry for the messy hair with the nail :((
i know it suck :(
but i love it > < ♥ 


Today it rain so bad :((
i can't go pasar malan aka Night market :(
need to buy some stuff :O
wanted to eat some fried chicken > <
Uncle BOB ♥  :O i miss that 
it makes me hungry now
all i can do now is
 stay at home "fat mou"
going to dry :(
dry of boredem
dry of being ignore
dislike this feeling 
but
hey i'm not dead yet 
> <
♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment