Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TIRED DAY :O

went to TS [times square] , then walk to sg Wang then to LOT10 then finally PAVILION


Yeah > < PAVILION AGAIN :PP this my outFit for the day > <
Went pavilion meet sook mun there and Xiao Hei :D
he spray perfume on me > <
eeeeeeeeeeeee

Went pavilion to take my CHRISTMAS T-SHIRT 
bought from REUNION X , thankxx to Shaun Kim :D
he's awkwardly CUTE

Went home rainING, shuffle zai looks kinda sad :(
we're all wet , like orang gila :O
DIon dunno how to use the token > <
so . . . STUPID
haha cannot blame her la :P

Went home hair wet > < and just tie it up :O



What do you think ? :P 
cool eh > < with my purple shade from forever 21

Yup this is the shirt thankx Shaun :D
honestly its M 
and it looks tight on me /.\
so i need to lose weight to wear it just nice



Just randomly taking photo
i had FUN :DDD
thankiew Jia Jing :))


No comments:

Post a Comment