Saturday, November 26, 2011

Late Post :O

Back to fri :D Outing with Mei Kuan @Viva Home


Too bad for you reshain :PP you never come 
i had fun with mei kuan at Viva 
is very less to have the opportunity to meet up with
SMKSM old friends :DD
went Garden to have Lunch :))

[my spaghetti :)) Spaghetti Cabonara ♥Yumyum  

[this is Mei Kuan dish~ looks nice lerh]

I LOVE MY FOOD > <

finish :)) all FULL 
So lets see HOW much > <

TWO PPL EAT THEN 57.65 JOR 
WTH
Haih :((
after that we went for Movie 
Twilight Breaking Dawn

Awesome movie
> <


We brought Chatime into the cinema > <
keke bad girl o


Thats for the day :(( i will miss her

After that i meet some friends at the LRT station :(
unlucky me
they saw me and talk while looking at me
ishhh FISH :((

"SORRY"
this word i have someone special to say to
i promise him fri i will go find him but . . .
something came up so i can't go
so sorry
I miss him :((




No comments:

Post a Comment