Monday, January 2, 2012

Random ;3

LAST DAY OF VICTORY :(( tomorow school reopen
cant have that freedom anymore > < 

Can't really enjoy this day 
LAST DAY OF VICTORY 
because lots of stuff to do > <
need iron cloths , pack bag 
get ready my shoe = = do shoelase etc
remember to bring my empty exercise book to school
if i forget to put in my locker then seriously OH NO

Just now i was like soooooooooooooooooo
BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD
then i started playing this FB skin
means you can change your facebook wallpaper 
but i think only your computer can see, others cant
and of course i chose DOMO


SO IT COMES OUT LIKE THIS :DDD
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE IT


and i realise one thing is theres a DISLIKE BUTTON
yup , i went to my sis profile and "testing" 
i click dislike and ended up DISLIKE !!! :DDD

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys can try some :))

fbSkin.com <-- click it and try your new FB skins :DD

ENJOY :DDD
wish me luck tomorrow :((

No comments:

Post a Comment