Monday, January 30, 2012

A smile from you means EVERYTHING to me 


HIM 
close my eyes when i miss him , and think of his smile 
open my palms and flashback his touch on my hand
the warm he gave when i'm cold
the smile he laugh when i did something silly
no.30 days together 
deeply in LOVE 

how can i live without him beside me ? :')
he has become part of me </3

keep think about what a close friend told me about him
. . . . . .
even i know he's not good  ,
or
maybe he is just playin around with me
maybe its not worth it most of the people will think , 
but
for once let me become a fool
and let me keep believe that his feeling towards me is REAL
let me believe that he love me as much as i love him
let me believe that the reason he be with me is ME but not because of getting something from me

Let me believe . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment