Monday, July 23, 2012

IM Back :3

Sorry for not updating my blog AGAIN :(


SO SORRY BLOGGERS > < FORGIVE ME :( 

Last week was busy with homeworks and stuff , gonna rush rush and RUSH homworks :(
but then friday its our SPORTS DAY :)
Honestly i dont plan to go , because fiona is not going :( 
but my mom insist on me going , she dont want me to be demarit 
plus my lil sis is running , so i must go SUPPORT her :D eventhough she didnt win :( but still GOOD JOB 


As you can see its very HOT :( i have been darker already -.- 
F#@$%&*U&*(&*K !!!!

but i didnt regret going :3 atleast i have FUN :D 
because 
I HAVE BEEN THE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THAT DAY 
i dont want to sit around , its so BORING , so i went to find my friends at the another colour house :3
but the prefect wont let me out :( but then i saw one of my photographer friend 
and imidietly i call him :D and kinda beg him to borrow me his DSLR 
as i want to play with it > < its an AWSOME CAMERA :( ME WANT TOO . . .
running around taking pictures is much more fun then just sitting there doing nothing . . ..  #LOL ?

 
with kent tat :D my "grandpa" lol > <

Victoria , St Lok , Hou Ren
They are my awsome friends , we always go crazy together :P 
We acctually play more then we take picture of the runners 
WHO CARES ? :P 


You know whats fun about friends ? :) its when we have alot to talk about 
and they always be by your side no matter what 
FRIENDS :) just like we always gather around and share , laugh , and even cry , and talk anout EVERYTHING :D 



FRIENDS , I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 



#SUCCESSFUL #PHOTOGRAPHER #OF #THE #DAY :P  *CLAPS* yay :3 


next target :: A DSLR ! :D 

2 comments: