Friday, August 3, 2012

HEY AUG :D

hey hey hey > < CLARE IN THE HOUSE :3

TRAVEL BACK IN TIME WITH ME TO SMJK CONFUCIAN 
THE CONFUCIAN IDOL :D 

It was held on 28/7/2012 SATURDAY 
at SMJK Confucian Upper Hall , damn hot that day ,
now days also really hot :( take care , and drink lot of WATER :3 

 




Went there because of MY BROTHER went into THE FINAL :) 
RYAN TEH !! I SUPPORT YOU :P 
even though he didnt win , but still he did GREAT :) and i am super proud of him 





The hall was like SMALL , not even big , and its crowded with people -.-
somemore the hall is OPEN AIR , NO AIR-COND , 
SAD CASE ! ! ! 

People ! why you no vote for my brother ?!? /.\ 


My brother sang a song compose by himself , lyric also writen by him too :D 
forgive me , i havent post the video on youtube > < 
will post when i'm really free . . .

OH OH OH ,
And he went into GROUP FINAL too :)


I love their SINGING :3 
Have you seen the video on youtube ?? go see , go see > <


Honestly , the judges gave like SUPER SUPER LOADS OF COMMENT :O
their comment was like so MUCH , i hope they faster talk finish and let other people SING -.- 
so noisy :( LOL 

CHECK IT OUT :)


One of the judges singing while waiting for the result :) 
Well they didnt win , but still I LOVE THEM , THEIR SINGING , THEIR SENSE OF HUMOR
THEY ARE ACTUALLY FUN BEING AROUND WITH :D 

GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE , and good luck to me also , next week exam :( 

i will end this post with a GAY photo :)

I'M GAY (happy) ! ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment