Sunday, February 6, 2011

06 02 2011 ❤

I DONT WANT ❤ *oh maybe i do* haha
             
                             Is sunday and i havent reach KL yet . . .i am here in penang now untill tuesday . . . and yess i will be missing school for TWO days . . . dont ask why . . . :) If i can chose i dont want to miss school , although yess never go to school is KINDA FUN , but still teachers and students will think me as a lazy BUM and i DONT WANT . . . i rather go to school  ❤ haha dont know why >< oh yeah i know why "is because there is MATHS class and worse thing is i am her AJK" oh shit lorh . . . :( yor sure let her schole de lorh . . . ok maybe not scole larh but she will blahblahblahblahblah and thats HURTs my ear lorh . . . haizz
            I MISS my frends and i wan to see them but ah i CANT >< nvm lorh . . . ok now wan go see ghost storie . . . tmr upload larh . . .ANNYEONG :) ❤ BTW 70 days to JB concert >< HWAITING

No comments:

Post a Comment