Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I ENVY YOU SO FREEKING MUCH ♥

Since valentines passes , and looks like more couples hanging around ady . . .

                                                       Aww soo cutee >< :)

                     Its been awhile , since i upload my bloggie last time :) 
its because i had my intervensi PMR exam that's why i can't online .
 And never update blog  :(
sowy x(


Its been crazy since my friend got Bieber fever , and she got it last week . . . 
and yesterday she SMS me said she got a Bieber ticket ISHHHHH and its FREE larh . . . WEH why she so LUCKY de haizz . 
She can get it for free and i need to do something for my Bieber ticket . . . 
WHY MUST GOD TREAT ME LIKE THIS . . . 
           Haizz after i upload my bloggie i will go sleep 
yesterday i never sleep SWEAR i study whole midnight . . .
 study for Geo and History but today exam that time . . .
 My head sooo pain cannot really concentrate , can say that if i do i oso pass only . . .
 i hate myself . . . so stupid :(    
ishhhh if I could be clever . 
I HATE YOU STUPID CLARE !!!! Why are you so unlucky one . . .
             Tomorrow exam Chinese , nah nevermind i don't care , pass than pass larh . . . there is nothing i can do if my Chinese suck . . .
 okok need to sleep liao head started to pain again >< haizz 
  당신이 부러워 I ENVY YOU
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment