Thursday, February 24, 2011

The MORE i look at him ♥

The MORE i look at him , the more i am in love ♥   but he didn't notice me at all . . .

                                               
 Haizzz , today give back exam paper . . . well almost fail and i say ALMOST
 nothing much happen . . . 
now raining so heavily , woooo i love rain >< ♥ 
Raining is like expressing your feelings out but not through mouth but through feelings , you can shout when is lightning and raining going on because other people doesn't seems to care . . . 
they had no idea what you are talking about . . .
 Rain just make me fell better , is like it is helping me cry out all my tears . . .
 Rain is just so cooling , and relaxing is just a nice weather to Sleep   ♥
                I see him today >< 
well acctually i see him everyday but he never notice me only . . . 
But today he notice me ^^ He is sooo adorable >< haha shhh dont talk :) 
well looking forward to Sat 
                   Haizzz today seni lerh , i coloure the water coloure untill like shit lorh >< nevermind that drawing throw already . . . 
  ANNYEONG

No comments:

Post a Comment