Monday, February 28, 2011

Waited and still waiting

Its been 3 days since we talk on FB and he still haven't sms me yet . . .

                                                              
                                 
                                Its been 3 days and he haven't sms me yet . . .
 waited and still will wait for him , 
today i see him but i don't know whether he see me anot . 
I see him but don't dare to stare . . .
 he was talking to his friends in a very happy way so i just stare at him . . . 
but when he look at me , i don't know why i automatically turn away pretend to talk to my friend ._.
 maybe i am shy = = 
i just don't dare to look at him >< every time, all i can do is just stare at him from far away . . . look at him from a corner , stare at him from my locker , stare at him when he is busy eating while talking with his friends at the canteen . . . 
all i can do is stare >< i just don't dare . . .
                  I want to talk to him so badly but nah never mind  , i don't dare = = 
WAITING for another 51 DAYS and i can see JB already . . . ^^
 tomorrow is his birthday and i will write on twitter to wish him just hope he will RT me back >< 
hope he will follow me back , 
but is like impossible is because i am not some super fans or anything . . .
 all i have is some magazine which cost about 20++ - 55++ ,
 and some poster about him >< that i will stare at ^^ haha and some information and that's all i have about JUSTIN BIEBER , but i still LOVE HIM

                                                            FOREVER BELIBERS

                This is my first time wanted to go to a concert so badly = = 
and i CAN'T WAIT , 
and there is 51 days more to go 
 OMG Justin baby ~ why can't you come earlier just to see me >< haha ( perasaanING ) 
i love him SO badly >< i want to hug him if he is right in front of me ,
 i will run across the busy road just to see him . . . and tomorrow is him BIRTHDAY !!! wonder how he will celebrate his birthday ?
 i will check it on twitter or some gossip website . . . if i got his number i will call him on 12 today and sing him a birthday song ^^
 but i don't have . . . T.T  
okok stop about Justin Bieber i am crazy already . . .
 all i am going to do is go to this stupid tuition today and act good girl . . . 
which i don't use to do at tuition , but this tuition i have nothing to say . . . SPEECHLESS . . .  upload bloggie tomorrow .
    ANNYEONG

No comments:

Post a Comment