Thursday, February 10, 2011

i will do anything for ya ~

I will got through all this pain , put a bullet through my heart yes i will die for you baby but you wont do the same . . .


                  
              Who i love so much until i will say this . . . hmm let me think >< i cant tell  :') but i fall in love with Bruno mars songs . . .don't worry my  heart is still in JB there :') GRENADE is my favourite >< haha i love it so much . . . so nice
        Its so touching . . . and i love it

        haizz don't want to talk about today because its like the worse day of this week . . . but is OK larh i still can deng , tomorrow will be a busy day because i will visit relative again . . . 
tomorrow morning i will be in library practicing for the dance because i am one of the dancer . . . 
then afternoon my mom me and sis will be going JUSCO to shop since is the last day they have promotion . . .then evening i will be going meet with my aunt 
have dinner with them then thats end of a day haha ><
just like that . . . :') 
smile and you will know the difference in your life . . .SMILE, annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment