Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life :(

 Life , so much to worried about :( 


Hey bloggers :) its been awile since i update my blog 
exams is this week , stress out about it 

So much to worried of , school , work* (not yet sure am i hired anot, thats why i'm worried) 
and of course i need money
you see i have alot of wanted things to buy :(
and the main thing is --> i dont have MONEY 

#SADCASE 

I send a e-mail to say i wanted to work for that event 
but after one reply , there is no news from her anymore :O 
WTH , so i'm confuse 
i want that work , and i want that money 

i had spend my time talking my mom out of it to let me work 
and finally she said yes , and that lady didnt reply my e-mail 

SO , GUYS :( ANY JOB TO INTRODUCE ? 
its better the jobscoop is giving out FLYERS , i'm used to that job anyway

Now , i really like high heels :) so i wanted to buy one for myself , black of course 
white heels i have already . . . :) 
black heels stand for elligent , like how Jane Chuck wore her heels 
PRETTY

(photo own to Jane Chuck , she bought this heels from Heart&Soul)

AND MY BIGGEST GOAL OF ALL 
IPHONE 4S !! 
everyone around me is using iPhone , so i really wanted one
i envy they have :(
but if you ask my parents to buy for me ? NO WAY , I COULD DREAM ALL DAY
they would never buy for me :\
so i could only work to save money and buy one for myself as a birthday present 

the time i save money , and its already August :) my birthday month
by that time , i have money to but an iPhone already , maybe . . .

Thats why i need a Job :( but no e-mail in-return



I'm going nerd already , best of luck in my exams x____x


3 comments:

  1. if u go work ady how about me~~~><
    no one help me jor leh....><
    just u can help me do tat decorate...><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie la :) i no go work la
    for you only :3

    ReplyDelete