Thursday, April 14, 2011

feeling like we are so far apart :(

saw your smile today :) i am glad > < but still . . . i can't let go ~


Today was a really bad day >< 
(can nearly say this week is a bad week )
but not after school 
after school my luck change :)
i fell so lucky when he's around
:D
Today , had terrible headache
feeling dizzy
sleep at class
nearly all period 
Then when after school
. . .
still headache but i saw him
> < 
he call me i turn to look 
then he say my hair looks weird
OF COURSE 
i just woke up 
sure messy
. . . .
then he step my shoe 
i turn and beat his stomach
he laugh 
It's the first time i been so close
to him when he's laughing 
the way he smile 
is just so adorable
I fall for him 
and that sucks
. . . . . ..
it has been 3 days 
since we text / talk
wish he would text me today 
so as usual i can text him back
:)
Well too many homework today 
kinda lazy to do
wanted to wait till night and do
while i waiting for his text
. . . . . 
just hope he will
its been days that i never see him online
where had he been to ?
normally if he no online 
he will text , because he's bored
but if he no online 
never find me also
. . . . .
maybe he found a new one to text with
and i shouldn't
annoy him . . . 
maybe i think to much but maybe its true 
. . . . . . .. . . . .. . 
i don't want to think about it 
its makes me sad 
:(:
i really don't know should i smile or cry ?
i smile because he's my friend
cry because thats all we will ever be 
you make me so confused
~~. . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .~~
ANNYEONG


No comments:

Post a Comment