Saturday, April 23, 2011

SO GOD DAMM TIRED !!!

Back to 21/4/2011 , ITS JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT



Too many comments about his concert
all positive comments
i yelled i shout
i stand the whole concert
i gave him my love
EVERYTHING
I'M CRAZY ABOUT HIM !!!
sorry USB lost can't upload photo
. . . . .
but i had fun :)

Back to yesterday , SUKAN TARA


(this photo took from facebook > < taken by Heng Onn :) thank you )

Yup its sukan tara
and i am running :) although i am stuck in the middle with some
Anti-Biebers keep saying that my baby Justin suckx
but trust me they had their pay back
:) slap on the stomach damn hard > <
weeeee
e_e
this pic i look blur > <
is because i run finish then heng onn say wanna take pic
so i never comb my hair properly > <
neh i still look good > < haha
Yesterday i saw him , he saw me
he smile ( a warm smile :) ahh)
so i ask him did he run
he look at me and walk away
:'(
ignore me :'( hmm fine
never text him since thrusday
i miss him :'(
haizz wish he could know my heart
my feelings
nah don't wanna talk about this
:) just smile and nothings wrong
oh and i won't be uploading blog for this week
is because my laptop is
DEAD
one week only will come back :'(
its sick > <
so don't blame me :)
okay bye :)
ANNYOENG

No comments:

Post a Comment