Monday, April 11, 2011

i will leave you alone

the day i stop loving you is the day i finally let you go . . . and i don't know will that day exist


Hey , its been awhile since i blogged . . .
but is because i am quite busy these few days
yesterday i celebrate my grandma birthday
and Saturday was "merentas desa"
and Friday i hang out with CB Mun and Yikes Ying 
wanted to see Never Say Never 
but only got one time , and its 11:30pm
so we walk around Pavilion
*times flies when u are having fun*
saw this Nike bottle
wanted to buy but saw the price ><
rm39.90. . . nearly rm40
so i am still saving money to buy
Well, the Horescope say today was my lucky day
and i know why . . .
is raining so heavy now  
that i can hide into a corner crying 
without anyone notice
the rain helps me hide
its so dark here 
i am so DOWN 
because of him . . .
he treat me like nothing 
and all i am thinking now is him . . .him . . . and HIM . . .
why he need to be like this ?
he's attitude now isn't like him 
when i see him , it like its so cold 
like winter . plus rain
is like we don't even know each other 
i don't even dare t say "Hi"
he walked away . . .
and the way he text me 
is like he's so bored talking to me
i don't want to see him like this
i want the crazy , happy him back 
maybe he hate's me
but if i can only let go . . 
its make things easier
i hate myself for being so stupid . . .
hate myself that i can't control but keep annoy him
maybe i should really delete his number
but its stick to my brain
those numbers is like a formula
. . . . . . . . . . . .
i miss him 
so badly
i wanted to talk to him
but when i see him 
there is no voice out 
is like i can't talk . . .
i really should just leave him alone
no more text with him
no more saying Hi 
just like before 
he don't know me 
i don't know him 
and maybe things will be as normal as before
i will see his smile back on . . .
but i will miss him
so bad 
. . . 
please keep raining 
thank you . . .
ANNYEONG



No comments:

Post a Comment