Thursday, April 7, 2011

tell me. . . now what ?

tell me what should i do , tell me how to let go , tell me you love me . . .


What should i do ??
he's treating me so coldly
OH
i made it
!!!!!!
yesterday , i didn't text him :)
but the day before
i did . . . is because he text me first
thats why i reply him . .
so we text
but yesterday i waited for his message
he didn't text me . . .
so FINE
i also don't want to text him
but i miss him
don't worry i am controling myself already
. . .
i saw him today
he look blur
so adorable > <
but he just say
" oh , Clare "
and i say
" hello"
thats all
so cold right ?
not even a HI , what the hell
FINE
whatever
. . .
asshole > <
:(
broke my heart T.T
I HATE HIM
but i love him more > <
ahhh don't ask me why or who
or if you know his name or you know who is it
please please shut your mouth
> <
i don't know
its just LOVE
i just don't know
= ="
OH hanging out with cb Mun tomorrow
maybe pavilion ?
haha
hey cb Mun don't bring me to Holland a > <
( she's teaching me to take monoreal )
can't wait
well we are going to see Justin Bieber
NEVER SAY NEVER
3D !!
but don't know what time . .
saw the newspaper saying 11:30pm
PM did you saw the PM ??
walao man . . .
so if don't have afternoon show we go Pavilion Walk
. . .
2 days to "merendas desa"
14 days to Justin Bieber "My world tour"
just hope thats he text me today
so i got the reason to text him back > <
maybe his phone no credit ?
because he said if he never reply me
means his phone no credit / he's sleeping
JUST HOPE
fine thats all
ANNYEONG

No comments:

Post a Comment