Thursday, April 14, 2011

one more chance

wait till 20/5 ,if nothing happen and everything will be OK . .  i will let go then
OMG , tomorrow is Show Luo concert 
7 days to Justin Bieber "MY WORLD TOUR "
i can't wait 
trust me that night i can't sleep 
i will be so *HIGH*
but still will be down 
because of him
i broke down crying yesterday 
thinking of him
maybe we weren't mend to be together
"we are just friends"
thats what's he thinks
my feelings now is like the song 'Baby'
"we're just friends what are you saying ,
that there another in nobody my heart 
my first love broke my heart for the first time 
and i was like baby, baby ,baby no . . ."
yup is like that > <" lol
so down
. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . .. . .
i saw him today 
it was when we were going down to canteen
that time i saw him 
the way he walks just make me wanna stare
>< . >< . >< . >< . >< . >< 
i am no stalker !!
he never text me yesterday
i waited
and no text from him
nothing happen much today
just gonna think what to wear tomorrow
is Show Luo concert
and i have no idea what to wear 
is gonna be HOT 
still thinking what to wear 
maybe a t-shirt and a short with slipper ?
seems so normal 
ahh don't want to think first
just see how things goes
. . . 
Monday i am going to sell off those drinks coupons
( for the sukan tara day )
yes i can do it 
got drawings i need to rush
so
ANNYEONG
:D 
hope he will text me 

No comments:

Post a Comment