Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i will smile no matter what :)

you will see tears in my eyes , and you will see a smile :):


Went tuition yesterday 
annoying things happen which i don't want to talk about it
. . .
he text me yesterday
> < yup theres a smile , and a happy feeling in me
but i was tuitioning
i never saw that text , it was on silence mode
then when i saw 
it was two message i receive
two also from HIM
one was asking what's the meaning of CB
and another one was saying sorry for disturbing me when i am having tuition
and when i reply him 
no message in return . . .
maybe he's asleep
or he don't want to reply me . . .
i waited until 3 
while waiting i did some work of mine
still no message 
i drank a coffee 
and slept on the table 
. . .
I saw him today . . . once
i was standing outside of the toilet . . .
then he came out
i think he saw me 
but he just walk away 
don't know why
this time 
i am not so hurt
maybe i have get use to it already 
get use to the way he treat me so coldly
slowly slowly i will get to let go
. . .
Took class picture today 
look funny with M hair
but had fun with the "free style"
made funny pose
and took photo for library board
i was standing beside a friend
name "Boni' WEIRD right ?
Boni . .. is his name
when take free style
he push me and i hold on to him
and the picture was like 
i am going to fall and he's like holding me ><
ahahaha
WEIRD
but after the photo we laugh like never before 
:D had fun
wish he was there
. . . .
Don't know why 
every Tuesday 
have lots of lots of homework
very tired still have to do homework
really speachless 
well hope he text me today 
so i can text him back 
HOPEing
ANNYEONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment