Monday, April 4, 2011

:( something wrong ?

wish u would just "liked" me . . . :(


Something wrong ? YES :(
is that these days he had been treating me 
in 
very 
cold 
way
he acts like i am very annoying and very disturbing 
well fine 
i am controling myself not to text him
and i failed yesterday
but i will try again
today
. . .
saw him 4 times today
once is when "perimpunan" that time
twice is when recess that time at canteen
third is when outside the toilet 
fourth is at "Togo" (is a cafe outside our school)
well he didn't seems to notice me 
or he saw me but pretend that i don't exist 
OMG
i am going crazy . . .
trying to control myself 
and i will 
control
myself
from
taking
the 
phone 
and
text 
him
OPSSSS
text already 
> <
don't blame me okay
i am trying
but he didn't reply me 
. . . 
if u had been following my blog u will notice that 
some of my post is really really down
but the background is like i am happy
so i am going to change it 
:)
yeah , i am going to change
and also change the songs
and the header
every thing !!!
because i am hearth broken  
right now
oh 5 days to "merentas desa"
hwaiting Clare
and yes I AM RUNNING
need to lose some fat > <
okay . . . need to remake over my blog
ANNYEONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment