Friday, April 1, 2011

i can't control my feelings

i can't control myself from taking up the phone and start texting HIM . . .


HAPPY APRIL FOOL 
hey , being prank already ?
yup i did prank others , but mostly fail :(
always been prank by them 
but i had FUN 
:D
Not so fun
 is because i didn't see him today
and he never came to find me . . .
missing him badly 
waiting for his message saying
" hey , i top up already "
but still no news about it
I can't control my self from taking up the phone and text him
although i know that his phone has no credit
and he wouldn't reply me
but i just want to text him :(
so badly
I MISS HIM
so much
for once i think that maybe i am so annoying 
that he hates me
and now this thinking came back
maybe he really hates me 
stupid Clare
simply think again . . .
T.T
as long as i love him
and that's all matters
when it comes to love i am so stupid
when it comes to studies , i am so so so idiot 
well that's me face it 
its me Clare :)
smile although i am hurt
smile makes things easier to pass
just like a wind blow away all your worries
okay homework time
ANNYEONG

No comments:

Post a Comment