Thursday, March 31, 2011

feeling closer to you :)

i think we are getting closer but i had a feeling that we are far apart . . .


Hey , sorry for the late post . . .
Yesterday i duty so didn't upload my blog
and he say he will find me . . .
but i waited and he never came . . .
and for Tuesday i stay back at school , for the practice dance steps
TWO WEEKS & 2 day
two weeks & 2 day to "Installation Day"
worried but still at the same time relax
you know what . . . its been days i didn't text him already
is because his phone has no credit and thats why 
missing him badly
texting him is like a routine to me
cancelled this routine 
makes my life so "empty" 
 i miss him badly . . .
but these days he came to look for me , i think . . .
or maybe is am thinking to much
is because 
yesterday he went walking around and pass my class 
two times , knock on the window for two times 
and today he took the "keluar" pass
and walk pass my class
i saw him looking into my class 
through the window beside my place 
i saw him ><
but i pretend that i didn't notice
then after a few minutes  
i went out to pass up the maths exercise book 
i'm the maths " ajk "
i went out ,look around. .  didn't saw him 
thought he had went back class
then i came out of the office and saw him walking pass my class again
then this time i pretend i didn't see him
then he called out " stupid " 
i turn and reply 
" why u call me stupid ? i so *smart* "
i saw him hiding his smile
he's so cute
:D
then i saw him went back class 
. . .
miss the routine , miss his text message , miss his smile
>< 
just wish he would text me 
HOPE
okies , got to rush my homework and thats all 
ANNYEONG 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment