Thursday, March 24, 2011

focus is all i need

must focus on study >< PMR weh . . .

Wake up Clare !! these days so down man . . .
don't know how to do
teach me what to do ><
report card come back already
my mom ask and i say " i don't know "
in class i get number 4 . . . .. 
. . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . 
from the back TT 
i want to cry already
yup i fail 2 subject
and i get number 4 from the last
WTF
i hide my report card in my locker 
in case my mom ask  
i can say i left in my locker forget to bring back . . .
yup that's what i am going to say . . .
MY RESULT SUCK 
so i need to concentrate in my studies
don't keep think about him ><
i decide to forget him
because i think is important
for me to concentrate more in studies more than relationship
after exam i can always continue miss him
but if miss him miss until sot already 
then exam fail i will regret so badly
so i decided and this is final :)
so gonna go pack some stuff and study 
wish me LUCK !
ANNYEONG




No comments:

Post a Comment