Tuesday, March 22, 2011

where are you ?

i miss you so badly . . . where are you ?

? upload just for fun

I had been looking every where for you 
where did u hide to ?
i miss you so badly 
Yesterday , text with him again :)
but i got tuition :(
but we text right after my tuition 
it was creepy yesterday . . .
really creepy 
is because i was waiting for my mom
and while waiting i was texting him
then suddenly the light close 
e_e
so creepy then there i some Indian crazy guy
i think drunk = =
sing some stupid Indian song  F@#K 
so noisy man
lucky i stand far away :)
but still dark that time no light 
all the light came from is from my phone 
not even a street light is on
Then he at this time tell those creepy thighs o 
even tell ghost story ><
i was acting like i am not scared
but i WAS
its so scary :( 
then we text and text and text 
until 11 something he slept 
leaving me alone :(
plus i am those who doesn't sleep so early
so i kept staring at my phone and hope he or someone would just
message ME !! but NO not even one 
they abandon me :(
so i slept at 2++ 
its early ><
Then woke up this morning 
look out of the window 
its raining ><
shit . . .
but i like it when its raining
just so cold and relaxing 
but i had to go to school :(
nearly late today
lucky i rush to my locker and take some stuff 
and throw my phone inside :D 
then went to study 
blah blah blah 
never saw him today
miss him badly
just want to see him and that's all
don't dare to talk to him
because i don't know what to say . . . 
* speechless*
okay upload until here
hope he message me today :)
HOPE 
ANNYEONG

No comments:

Post a Comment