Thursday, March 17, 2011

i can't erase you from my life

i try to delete you from my mind but you are like a gum stick to my mind . . .

                                     Yup is this photo that alot of them like
                                                                                          If you haven't like then go facebook and like

Yesterday i was so bored so i just take my phone and start message some friends
accidentally i message him , and he REPLY :)
OMG
i was so freaking happy
we chat like never before , till then he say he very lc
he say "ilc"
and i say yup you very very very LC
then he ask me whether i know what does it means
i said Lan C
then a "nonono" came back
then i ask him what does it means
he don't want to tell
keep say no . . .
then i ask him to give me a hint or a clue . . .
then 1st he say no , but then he gave me this
" - ---- ----- --- "
ask me to fill in the blanks
then i see see , but still don't know
then something came to my mind
" i love Clare teh"
OMO , i really hope is that what he means but NO
i think too much
then it came out to be
" i lans ciiii lol "
he is just fooling around
to bad . .  TT
we chat till 12 i think
i keep thinking bout him all night
till 5 then i am tired
i fell asleep
Then i know why all this while he didn't online
is because his computer broke down
that's why
But this morning i online i saw he comment on my photo
and even like it :)
WEE
i am in heaven
but i don't understand what he wrote
neh don't think about it Clare
For the first time my photo has been like over 40+
THANK YOU ALL
i am sooo happy :)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
Gonna take a sip of coffee to clear my mind
alittle headache
Didn't sleep well last night
too happy to sleep
okay gotta go
ANNYEONG



No comments:

Post a Comment