Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ShoppING ? :) YESS ♥

where had you been ? missing you badly . . . please be safe >< i pray . . .

                                             Beastly kills >< NICE

 Its been days seeing him not online and not replying my message
where had you been ? 
out station perhaps ?
Well four more days to reopen school , and well i love friends
 hate school
but this is life . . . not gonna change it :)
 its NATURAL
washed my bag , later pack my books then oh wash my shoe
and worse of all wash my DOG
spending 20min+ in ONE dog and by the way i have TWO dog !!
waste all my time away . . . haizzz
so much for dogs . . .

Well went to watch Beastly yesterday
its sooo AWESOME !!!
So charming in a way that can kill by looks
one word 
NICE !!!
Gonna spread my blog around , and i have this blog since last year
but didn''t let anyone know , and now i am going to call for more visitors :)
well if you visit my blog mind asking some friends to visit too ??
thank you so much ><
BEASTLY kills ><
 its so god damn nice to watch
SO charming
oh and others than watching movie 
its been a long time since i been shopping with my mom
so yeah we shop yesterday
from MID VALLEY to TIMES SQUARE 
nice
but buying not much things so 
yeah 
Gonna do some stuff  and maybe upload
some new songs ??
my play list had been very old
maybe some of you came in my blog also can't hear any songs
so yeah gotta change it
till then BYE
ANNYEONG ♥

2 comments:

  1. ei, clare... call visitors to come 2 my blog too laa... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay okay . . .
    you also arh call some come visit mine :)

    ReplyDelete