Sunday, March 13, 2011

crazy over you ♥

you had no idea how much you had me gone crazy over you . . . but . . . : ( :



Message him yesterday , chat but random things but seem like we always late reply each other
 i fall asleep when he message me back 
is because yesterday in takewando class that time  
our "sir" torture us . . . now my muscle pain like hell can't even walk right
sit right , or lay down right . . .
 so tired
If i know this will happen i wouldn't go . . . 
ishh soo pain
Yesterday he message me 3 message :)
but i fell asleep ,
 i never see it
and when i woke up and i saw my phone , i was sooo freaking happy :)
firstly i type back as fast as i can 
hopeing he will reply me but until now he haven't reply me yet 
i keep every message he reply me . . . 
and the last message was
" when a boy faces a lengluii he will become weird "
i have no idea what that means
but i like it > <
don't know why . . . until now not even a reply
normally if he didn't reply me, at night he also will send a " good night "
but yesterday i waited , wait until i fall asleep
it was 3 when i sleep , i know he wouldn't message at this time
but i waited for him , i waited
until this morning i woke up i still reach for my phone but no message
on facebook he isn't online
where had he been ? T.T
I call my aunt yesterday to ask about hows Japan
well shes in Osaka and the incident happen in Tokyo
 THANK GOD
but she say there is little shaky , but she say that's normal
please be safe ,
 i pray for japan and every one out there

ANNYEONG :)

2 comments:

  1. since his like tis thn ignore him 4 awhile... thn he'll curious why u nvr text him or watever.. try this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well natalie , i tried but failed . . .
    but till now he haven't reply me yet . . .
    i think he out station maybe ?
    still waiting

    ReplyDelete