Monday, March 28, 2011

unlucky ? lucky ?

what can i do to let him go ? to erase him from my thoughts . . . i found out there isn't a way . . .


Well today i saw him twice . . . NICE
and yesterday I'm sooo in a good mood :)
well secret . . . i won't tell
but i laugh all night when i think about it 
hahaha 
until now i still will laugh
LOL
Today first saw him was at parking lot
 when we going down to canteen
and then this car coming up so we stop and
 i didn't notice him behind me
 and he pull me hair . . .
then i turn back see that is him
he smile so wickedly but very adorable
then second time is when i went to 7-eleven
to buy sweets
(you know me , i can't live without candy in my life)
then i think is too hot
my head very very dizzy
when i went in
i didn't notice he was there also
then he say " OI " 
and i look up *with a very blur face*
then went to the drinks section
took a drink because is SO hot outside
 wanted to pay for it then i remember the sweet 
then i walk back turn around saw that he had left
then i continue walk to the sweets section there
then my head suddenly very very very dizzy 
and the next thing i know is i fainted
but actually pull by this lady
thanks to her 
if not i will be laying on the floor ><
so embarrassed
lucky that he has gone 
if not i don't know what to do
. . .
my head is now still very very pain
. . .
Oh and one week to "merentas desa"
and i had already sell most of my coupon
for drinks when merentas desa that day :)
why i sell ?
is because i am a librarian 
and librarian sell drinks that day
so i need to sell coupon . . .
Don't know why i am so down 
is maybe he never text me . . .
waiting for his message
stupid Clare 
that's what most people say 
but well i am stupid ><
doesn't matter in love or study 
i am stupid
i admit
well gotta upload some songs then do homework
because tonight got tuition
annoying subject . . .
but still have to go
too bad 
ANNYEONG 
:D







No comments:

Post a Comment