Saturday, March 12, 2011

just let go , and force a smile out ♥

i will keep smiling and say I'm alright . . . i will let go our memories


                                             

                  Message him today , just a few message then he never reply me already
he just left me there waiting like a idiot looking at the phone hoping he would reply me
what a fool am i , but i still waited
till now he havent reply me yet , seeing him online at Facebook but don't dare to find him to chat
scare he say me annoying or say me noisy
just hope he will find me chat first , just hope
I just don't know , i think he hates me or am i really that annoying ?
ahh never mind , 
i am just going to delete his number and not messaging him anymore 
that's what i am going to do and there is one week for me to forget him
just let go Clare , i will let go
just give me time , that is all i ask
Well to be honest , i haven't have a clue about how to spend my holidays 
but there is only one week , what can i do ?
If you ask my mom , 
she will sure say "of course STUDY , revision for the subject that you are week on"
blah blah blah
 yeah i know whatever 
"i have my plans MOM " yup that's how i reply her but in my mind i have no idea
just see how things goes by
but i think there will be some going back school things is because library will have some things going on
well maybe going "pasar malam" today hope it doesn't rains
enjoy your holiday ><
annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment