Monday, March 21, 2011

i love you so freaking much ♥

music all over my head , every song makes me think of you ♥


YOU had no idea how much u had me gone CRAZY
crazy but you , crazy waiting for your reply
crazy missing you
crazy looking for you
JUST CRAZY
yesterday , we text again ><
That time i was watching " Black Swan "
the story about this ballerina  
giving herself pressure and slowly going crazy
well is creepy you know ><
i was ironing my school white cloths that time
so i watch abit and some scary part i just ignore it
just ironing my cloths
Then my phone rang it was "vanilla twilight"
very soft sound , i set as message tone
i was very down that time no idea why
then this message came
it cheer me up :)
it was from him ><
We text and text and text and TEXT
i was SO happy
that i iron my cloths smiling away ~
:D
and they thought i was crazy
NEH i don't care because i am HAPPY
^^
i was so down before that , so i text Natalie
looks like she had the same problem before
and one advice
" never go crazy over a dude , it just ended up hurting yourself "
yup , that's the advice but for me i can't take it
i am crazy over him ><
YEAH MAN
Today school reopen >< shit HOMEWORK 
i haven't do the homework that was suppose 
to pass up TODAY and i will do now . . .
will pass up tomorrow
now headache
maybe will get some sleep 
then tonight got tuition again 
annoying subject
Slept late last night , about 2.15 he slept 
and i slept at 3++ going to be 4
now headache but its worth it ><
ANYEONG


No comments:

Post a Comment