Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Justin Bieber :)

my MAN , my LOVE , my EVERYTHING . . . i love you JUSTIN BIEBER


Normally i won't upload blog today 
(because i today suppose to duty)
but is because CB Mun ask me too
so i upload for her to see :)
but Sook Mun 
so sorry i can't upload our photo
because my USB already lost
:'(
need to buy new one
later i see can find anot 
then i will upload it tomorrow
Today i get this "Student Card" thing
(that we suppose to tag when we reach school to mark attendance)
my picture makes me looks FAT
but i smile happily
(is because they make me laugh)
today went to see
NEVER SAY NEVER
its so GOD DAMN NICE
went Pavilion today
ate Snowflakes 
its yummy :)
skip duty 
whatever :)
Then after watch finish 
we went Times Square 
bought this very adorable 
Elmo t-shirt :)
like it alot
(thanks sook mun for the advice lucky i bought)
wearing it TO JB CONCERT TOMORROW 
AND ITS TOMORROW 
I GET TO SEE HIM 
:)
OMG , SO DAMN EXCITED
can't sleep tonight > <
but i very tired 
walk till my legs pain
= =" 
will upload blog at Friday 
will have lots of lots of PICTURE
i will take picture at that time lots of them
PICTURE OF THE CONCERT :)
fine !! will try not to be so high *blek
can't wait
> <
ANNYEONG


No comments:

Post a Comment